[Freeswitch-users] My 2 cents - online community

Paul Zillmann mail at paulzillmann.de
Thu Feb 22 19:51:19 UTC 2018

Hello Fred,

I think Google provides a good way of querying the mailing-list, given
that the subject-line is good and the content isn't just a random
"Hiiiiiiiii - how to solve command"

Many projects in the unix-world including operating systems rely heavily
on mailing-list communication. And that one works fine.

Could you state more precise what you mean by an online community board?
In my understanding that would be a forum.

Some users aren't able to use the search functions in such forums either.

By now I can't see a benefit of an "online community board".

Besides the mailing-list you may participate in the weekly conference
call and ClueCon weekly.

Aside from that: don't be afraid to ask on the list and try to apply the
basic rules you'll find in many online forums: good titles, be
respectful, and put some effort into your text.

Sincerely,

Paul