[Freeswitch-users] My 2 cents - online community

krice at tollfreegateway.com krice at tollfreegateway.com
Thu Feb 22 20:35:01 UTC 2018

As Paul just said, lists.freeswitch.org contains a complete archive of the
mailing list. This site is heavily indexed by google.

A hint for searching it is when you google use the
"site:lists.freeswitch.org" or "site:freeswitch.org" to restrict your google
queries. This should return anything in the archive relevant to your actual
query string.

Have fun!