[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter - How to skip busy agents not on a mod_callcenter call?

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 14:03:52 UTC 2017

This would be a great solution, however just tried testing and it doesn't currently work in our environment on FreeSWITCH 1.6.19 we get "Invalid Application callcenter_track".

I can see the changes have been committed: https://freeswitch.org/fisheye/changelog/freeswitch?cs=15a232b5bb4e2a0f83c84469b549c9adcc1ce280

We'll do a bit more digging and will post back with the results.

Thanks,
Shaun