[Freeswitch-users] Mod_callcenter question

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 09:33:49 MSK 2017

On 03.03.2017 08:07, Kamil Nigmatullin wrote:
> I have CRM system and all out clients are devided between managers. CRM system knows who is client's manager. So on incoming call I want to try first
> this manager, and if he is not answering then route him to another manager. Is there a way to do so somehow passing parameters to callcenter
> application. I want to get all this call through mod_callcenter to keep statistics and queuing correct.

See this link:
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_callcenter

You can use levels for each agent when assigning to tiers. Each client tries to call first agents with lowest level. You can have agents with same
level, in which case (depending on call distribution strategy you choose) first is tried agents with lowest level, then agents with next level.

Agents in callcenter is managers in you situation, which will wait for clients. With clients have different manager of level 1 then you have to create
queues for different leveled managers.

--
Mimiko desu.