[Freeswitch-users] Issue with cc_warning_tone in mod_callcenter module

Samir Doshi samir.doshi at inextrix.com
Wed Nov 16 20:37:27 MSK 2016

Reported https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9723

Best Regards
--
Samir Doshi
*iNextrix Technologie**s Pvt. Ltd*.
http://www.inextrix.com

*Disclaimer:*
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.