[Freeswitch-users] Building FreeSWITCH master (> v1.7) on CentOS?

James Criscuolo james at onsip.com
Fri May 29 22:08:55 MSD 2015

Hi,
I've run into a bit of an issue trying to get the latest HEAD compiled
after yesterday's merge and update to 1.7. The issue (at least one of them)
seems to lie with libyuv. The precompiled package at files.freeswitch.org only
has files for debian, and building libyuv from source also does not seem
feasible (it looks like Chromium (part of the build process) can only be
compiled on Ubuntu for some reason). I am running CentOS 6.2.

Has anybody figured out a way around this? It looks like libyuv is a
necessary piece of the build, but if there is a way to disable it that
would also work (although not preferable).

Thanks,
James
--
James Criscuolo