[Freeswitch-users] Guidelines for adding a custom SIP INFO package?

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 20:16:33 MSD 2015

By Package I mean a set of INFO capabilities, as described by RFC 6086(RFC 6086 - Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO Method and Package Framework).

|   |
| RFC 6086 - Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO Method and Package Framework[Docs] [txt|pdf] [draft-ietf-sipcor...] [Diff1] [Diff2] [Errata] PROPOSED STANDARD Errata Exist  |
|  |
| View on tools.ietf.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Part of the RFC specifies the setting of header fields like Recv-Info and Supported.I was wondering if I can configure these values somewhere, or if I will need to set themin the esl program.  Also, I know I can set these headers in an originate request, but what if
I receive an Invite with Recv-Info and I want the 200 OK to respond with the proposed Recv-Info?

Thanks!!David