[Freeswitch-users] On call-retry intervals

Gabriel Peredo gabriel.peredo at clickfono.com
Fri May 29 18:30:10 MSD 2015

Hello all

I have a question regarding call retries. I see that there are two sets of variables relating to this:

Those relating to “camping”:

campon_retries
campon_sleep

And two other ones that don’t appear under “variables” in the wiki:

retry-seconds
expire-seconds (I include this one because I believe that expire-seconds/retry-seconds would be the number of retries?)

My question is: if I want to have the first leg on a bridge to be retried if it rejects the call, some minutes apart, which ones should I use?

Thanks in advance.