[Freeswitch-users] Bridge call without hanging up more then one time

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 4 03:31:33 MSD 2014

How does your "a leg" get created in the first place? Also, you mentioned
"agent" so I'm assuming this is some sort of call center agent, like an ACD
agent. Are you using one of the built-in queue systems or are you rolling
your own? The answers will help the community offer more relevant
suggestions.

-MC