[Freeswitch-users] Bridge call without hanging up more then one time

sami sakly it.samisakly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:44:58 MSD 2014

Hello,

Is it possible to make a second bridge after the first call ( bridge with b
leg ) ended without calling again the a leg ?
My debug screen shows :
 switch_ivr_bridge.c :1879 originatee uuid xxx-xxx-..-x is not present .

In my system I need to have the a leg ( agent ) always available (call
answred and have a known uuid) to bridge to him calls from customer without
the need to issue call to the agent for every time.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
S.Sakly