[Freeswitch-users] mod_distributor configuration advice

bedgar at vseinc.com bedgar at vseinc.com
Mon May 5 22:22:23 MSD 2014

Update:

So I figured out how to use this module to cycle through the channel groups.
Snippet from distributor.conf.xml:

    <list name="outbound_rr" total-weight="4">
      <node name="t1_1_1" weight="1"/>
      <node name="t1_1_2" weight="1"/>
      <node name="t1_1_3" weight="1"/>
      <node name="t1_1_4" weight="1"/>

Snippet from dialplan:

     <action application="bridge" data="{ignore_early_media=true}freetdm/${distributor(outbound_rr)}/1/a/1$1"/>

Follow-up question:

If the channel group is fully utilized when it is comes around in list how can I get the outbound call to use the next group in the list.

Example:

Node name t1_1_2 is slated to be used in the list for the next outbound call but there are no available channels in that group.  How can I get it to try the subsequent group or groups in the list until an available channel is realized?

The third item from my posting is still an open question:

3.  If a group that is next to be used based on the weight ends up in a down state, as an automatic remedy, how could that group be excluded?

Thank you,

Brian