[Freeswitch-users] mod_distributor configuration advice

bedgar at vseinc.com bedgar at vseinc.com
Fri May 2 22:37:57 MSD 2014

Good Day FS Users,

I am looking to utilize mod_distributor to round robin my outbound through TDM.  I have multiple 4-port Sangoma cards.  Some spans are dedicated to inbound trunks from my provider and some spans are dedicated to outbound.

1.        I wanted to group my spans and reference these groups in mod_distributor.  Is this possible?

2.        If so, what would be the syntax in distributor.conf.xml?

3.        In addition, if a span or group that is next to be used based on the weight ends up in a down state, how could that span or group be excluded as an automatic remedy?

Thank you,

Brian