[Freeswitch-users] Is FAXing reliable on FreeSwitch w/ T.38

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Fri May 2 04:51:59 MSD 2014

Thank you Steve.  That is exactly how I feel.  Unfortunately some financial and legal requirements will allow faxes, but not scanned & emailed documents. At least that is what my client claims.

My planned solution is to take their scans in on FS using T.38 on a SPA2012, run application="rxfax" to a tiff.  Then use an "email-to-fax" service to send it.  THEY could do "email-to-fax", but that is beyond the capabilities of this "assistant."