[Freeswitch-users] mod_avmd from mod_managed C#

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:07:33 MSK 2014

Hello,

I have been able to integrate mod_avmd and detect beep. As soon as I detect
beep, I hang up. I don't want to leave any message if VM is detected. Is it
possible?

Even though, I hangup and "return" from run function, the code still goes
forward. How is that possible?

My logic:
answer
attach event received function (this function checks for avmd_detect
variable - if true, it hangs up)
start avmd
detect whether hung up - if true, return
authenticate user by DOB and proceed to survey

I use a static variable mBlnIsHungUp and set it to true in hang up hook. I
use this flag to detect at various places in "run" method whether call has
been hung up.

Also, where do I stop avmd?

Please help me.
Malay Thakershi