[Freeswitch-users] webRTC video

Holger Esser hesser02 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 07:12:13 MSK 2014

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the quick answer. I am not sure if you mean the codec section in the external or internal xml. I was able to make it work in media bypass but I would like to be able to do IVR treatment.

I added this to the vars.xml
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM,OPUS,VP8"/>
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_codec_prefs=PCMU,PCMA,GSM,OPUS,VP8"/>

And when I check the registration, I see
OUTBOUND-PROXY          N/A
CODECS IN               G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM,OPUS,VP8
CODECS OUT              G722,PCMU,PCMA,GSM,OPUS,VP8
TEL-EVENT               101
DTMF-MODE               rfc2833

But still no dice. Sorry for the stupid questions...

Thx
holger