[Freeswitch-users] Unable to access variables set in directory from the dialplan

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Tue Mar 18 15:41:13 MSK 2014

OK, I see. So you’re registered with user 611, if you make a call it hit’s the expected context, but all variables set in the user configuration are not set. That should work also with your version you are using, I’m doing the same. Can you provide more logs?

Thanks

Markus

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org