[Freeswitch-users] Unable to access variables set in directory from the dialplan

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:00:34 MSK 2014

Check conf/dialplan directory. There might be duplicate *xml files
involved.

In my case, api group_call returns nothing.  I had problems with
${toll_allow}, too.  There were 2 directory files loaded default.xml and
192.168.1.100.xml. Under conf/directory/default, the extension phone data
are in order.  default.xml points to the same domain, too,  192.168.1.100.
 I changed 192.168.1.100.xml to 192.168.1.100.xml.noload and reloadxml (or
F6).  Solved.