[Freeswitch-users] Unable to access variables set in directory from the dialplan

Iskren Hadzhinedev iskren.hadzhinedev at ikiji.com
Mon Mar 17 21:37:22 MSK 2014

"local" is a valid regex for "local,international" and it matches
correctly if I use user_data(${sip_from_uri} var toll_allow) instead of
${toll_allow}. The problem is that ${toll_allow} evaluates to an empty
string in the dialplan as opposed to ${user_data(${sip_from_uri} var
toll_allow)} which returns the correct result. I already have a
debugging extension that uses application "info" and there are no
variables from the directory at all.

Kind regards,
Iskren