[Freeswitch-users] Unable to access variables set in directory from the dialplan

mbo mbodbg at gmx.net
Mon Mar 17 21:16:39 MSK 2014

You set variable toll_allow to the string „local,international“ but you’re matching the condition only to the string „local“.

you can put something like:

 <extension name="Debug">
    <condition>
        <action application="log" data="INFO toll_allow: ${toll_allow}" />
    </condition>
 </extension“>

in your dial plan to see if the variable is set.

Thanks

Markus