[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch, Mavericks and MacPorts

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 12 18:24:19 MSK 2014

I think we should pick one method homebrew seems to be the most widely supported between the platforms, Anything out side of that is 'on your own’.  Unify it all less steps and less differences between each OS, if we can document one way and its something we can support then I’m ok with that.

Thoughts?

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)