[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch, Mavericks and MacPorts

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Mar 12 19:44:49 MSK 2014

Brian I agree, I never had a problem with Homebrew and Freeswitch on 10.6 through 10.9 (except for 1 minor openssl when it was first introduced in FS). But I do recognize that some people may have other needs (other things in /usr/local) which is why I tested the script every which way on all systems with FreeSwitch and it works fine too. I think either one should be supported. People seem to have problems with updated systems and packages they manually installed in different places, I had the same issues at one time. I updated the OS X alternatives page heavily yesterday and today with the warnings. Fine email will go out today when I finish the 10.9 page which I am working on right now.
Mario G