[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch, Mavericks and MacPorts

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Mar 12 17:39:52 MSK 2014

I should clarify, mixing is ok IF you know what your are doing (like you) and know exactly where everything is. If Homeberw finds something already installed it creates a "keg only" which means it's not linked to bin/local. So it's possible one package may be incompatible with another if it was installed differently. For Freeswitch, it works most often because freeswitch scripts are smart. For instance, on 10.7 openssl will install keg only but Freeswitch sees the new one and make works fine. My objective with the wiki is if someone follows it there won't be requests for help as much due to prerequisite install issues.
Mario G

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org