[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail prompt customizations

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Wed Jan 15 21:35:47 MSK 2014

I don't think we have any prompts for this, also you would need to check if that same phrase is used for more than just this one case.  I'd review the phrases and the mod_voicemail code and see if that phrase is used more than once, if not, then we would just need to record a prompt and modify the phrase.  Regardless, open a jira on this issue and any of the information i mention above would be helpful.

Thanks
Mike