[Freeswitch-users] Change freeswitch.xml.fsxml path

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 13 20:21:54 MSK 2013

Having done CF based systems in the past why don't you do something more
sane like targeted deletion of logs on the tmpfs mount? This allows you to
keep some log files around, also to keep tmpfs from eatting all the ram
specify a sane max size limit for that mount this helps avoid the whole ram
saturation thing.