[Freeswitch-users] Change freeswitch.xml.fsxml path

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:03:31 MSK 2013

I don't believe the  freeswitch.xml.fsxml is used at all after startup.

Is there for your human convenience, as a dump of the full in-memory
XML that FS builds from config files, with variable substitution and
other tricks done by the pre-processor. So you can have a precise idea
of what end result FS sees.

So, I believe you can safely delete that file.

Please someone else correct me if wrong.

-giovanni