[Freeswitch-users] Failing build process - MVC++E2K10 - Why paths have mixed the \ / characters ?

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 21:17:16 MSK 2013

This is a known problem where the build system fails to download
certain tarballs because of a "permissions" issue. You can fix the
issue by either manually downloading the said tarball or you could
delete everything inside the git tree and perform a git checkout on
that dir to restore the delete files.

Also, I wouldn't recommend using Windows XP as a build platform for
Visual Studio 2010. There were changes that were made in Win7 that
Visual Studio 2010 can take advantage of that XP doesn't feature.