[Freeswitch-users] Failing build process - MVC++E2K10 - Why paths have mixed the \ / characters ?

Peter Olsson POlsson at enghouse.com
Tue Mar 5 17:34:30 MSK 2013

Sounds quite strange. There is also the "last resort" to use "git clean -fdx" to get it back to the state as it was newly checked out from the git server.

However, as I said - using git HEAD probably handles this better already, since it has quite a few improvements for downloading and extracting files.

But anyway - good to hear you finally got it up and running!

/Peter