[Freeswitch-users] problems with freeswitch + zrtp in proxy-media mode

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 27 06:17:35 MSD 2013

Keep in mind that there are big media changes between 1.3 and 1.5 code
branches...

You should try the latest 1.2.x (or checkout from the v1.2.stable branch on
git) and try there that code is newer then 1.3.17... If you are still having
issues with the master branch, open a jira with all the proper traces etc
attached as a .txt file