[Freeswitch-users] problems with freeswitch + zrtp in proxy-media mode

adahary adahary at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:20:21 MSD 2013

I'm currently using
FreeSWITCH Version 1.5.1b+git~20130429T141947Z~fe3bbb3431
which, I suppose, should include all bugs fix that in your stable 1.3.17.

I do see the zrtp hash in the INVITE and Jitsi is setup for ZRTP (it works
on bypass-mode).

Just on proxy-mode, when calling from/to client with ZRTP enabled, the Jitsi
(on my pc) start displaying the 'ZRTP internal mismatch...' message at the
begining (when ZRTP is being negotiated) and after few sec it disapears and
call is ON without ZRTP.

Have you ever experienced this Jitsi 'ZRTP internal mismatch...' error
message?

thanks

Assaf