[Freeswitch-users] problems with freeswitch + zrtp in proxy-media mode

Mehroz Ashraf mehroz.ashraf85 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 10:39:20 MSD 2013

Yes exactly, i got identical SAS with proxy media . Make sure you have
stable release of FS. I am currently using 1.3.17 and there were some
issues with ZRTP support in previous releases , which were resolved in
1.3.17 . Also check the logs of FS and see the initial INVITE message. does
it offer ZRTP hash? Make sure you have ZRTP enabled on jitsi as well.