[Freeswitch-users] Retrieving hangupCause from b-leg in mod_lua

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Jan 23 10:17:04 MSK 2013

Try:
cause = session:getVariable("originate_disposition")
cause2=session:getVariable("bridge_hangup_cause")

I'm not exactly sure what gets into which variable... But I think I needed
both because sometimes "user_busy" was only in the second one. I'm not 100%
sure...

Here's my production error script here: https://gist.github.com/4602781
(if the user accessed via a the calling card IVR, it passes them back to
the menu. Otherwise, it hangs up on them. Remove or keep as appropriate.)

Please share your results if you are able to make it cleaner.

-Avi Marcus
BestFone