[Freeswitch-users] Retrieving hangupCause from b-leg in mod_lua

Benoit Raymond benoit.raymond at amiconcept.com
Thu Jan 24 00:41:29 MSK 2013

Hi Avi,

The originate_disposition variable does indeed report the status of the
b-leg regardless of the bridge to have connected or not. The
bridge_hangup_cause is no longer reported (I use FS 1.3.13) but rather
last_bridge_hangup_cause is reported only of the bridge completed so if the
originator cancel the call, this variable won’t be there.

Having said that, I executed the info application after the bridge so I
could see all the variables and parameters returned. There is a DIALSTATUS
variable that matches the originate_disposition but its value is a bit
different than what originate_disposition returns.

I haven’t finalize my script yet but looking at yours, it looks quite clean
to me.

Cheers,

Benoit Raymond

AMI Concept Inc.