[Freeswitch-users] How to enable dtmf prompt while in callcenter queue?

Wilsonbrett85 brett at launch3.net
Sat Feb 23 21:37:14 MSK 2013

So I've got my callcenter setup working, using the following queue position
announcement script: http://pastebin.com/sP3Gdq2g

My dialplan looks like this:
<action application="set" data="tts_engine=flite"/>
<action application="set" data="tts_voice=kal"/>
<action application="set"
data="result=${luarun(callcenter-announce-position.lua ${uuid}
support@***.net 15000)}"/>
<action application="callcenter" data="support@***.net"/>

I'm wondering if it's possible to allow the caller to press a key during the
announcements to exit the callcenter queue and go straight to voicemail?