[Freeswitch-users] Possible to avoid sending callcenter call to agent if they are on the line?

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 20:58:03 MSK 2013

On 23.02.2013 19:41, Wilsonbrett85 wrote:
> When a call comes in through the callcenter queue and an agent answers,
> naturally another call coming in will NOT ring their phone.
>
> But what if I want to have this same behavior if an agent calls a local
> extension or calls out the gateway? So if an agent is on the phone at all,
> they are skipped over for incoming queue calls. Is it possible?

There are two situations:
1) The phone can handle second line and call waiting. In this case agent
will see/hear that another call is incoming and will answer or not. If
agent will not answer, this will be considered that agent is not near
phone and the status will change "On break" after a certain number of
unanswered calls.
2) The phone does not support second line. Then callcenter will try to
establish a connection, but will get "leg B is busy" and will move to
next agent, generating for this agent "bridge failed with busy error" event.

--
Mimiko desu.