[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM outgoing dialplan

William Alianto william at xofap.com
Mon Oct 1 11:30:21 MSD 2012

I recently installed 2 spans of analog cards to my box. After all the
configuration, I can already accept incoming from the FXO ports. But
when I tried to do outbound call, it always fail. This is the dialplan I
used for outgoing call

<extension name="freetdm" >
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9(\d+)$" >
        <action application="set" data="call_direction=outbound" />
        <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true" />
        <action application="bridge" data="freetdm/FXO1/4/$1" />
    </condition>
</extension>

And here is the log of the call

http://pastebin.com/PAY42vTh

It seems that the dtmf was not delivered properly. Can anyone help me
with this?