[Freeswitch-users] Help on freeswitch : gtalk-sip conversion

sanjay ssoni at lifesize.com
Thu Oct 4 14:49:13 MSD 2012

So, now just to close on this question.
When gmail client / gtalk client is not in same LAN I should give
    param name="candidate-acl" value="wan.auto"
    param name="local-network-acl" value="localnet.auto"
    param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="$${external_rtp_ip}"

Where external_rtp_ip is configured in vars.xml as stun:stun.freeswitch.org

However, in some instances of the call there was no audio both side. ICE
negotiation was not successful. But, some other time (When i Logout from
both sides and login again), call was again with perfect audio. Need to
check this instability!
------

But if gmail client is in same LAN then remove above three lines and provide
    param name="candidate-acl" value="rfc1918.auto"  - With this set-up,
calls always work perfectly :)

NOTE: This is everything for inbound calls. I havent still tried out-bound
calls.