[Freeswitch-users] endconf flag not working

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat Mar 17 11:34:02 MSK 2012

I have a Windows installation (yes, FML) that I can not change to linux,
I'm stuck with it. It is running the .msi build from Feb. 29 that
otherwise works great. This past weekend's build was declared unusable
by Windows installer, go figure.

I'm using the conference_auto_outcall feature to initiate an outbound
group conference call to 4 endpoints. It works OK, except that because
some of them are FXO gateways to analog lines they essentially ring
until the initiator disconnects.

Unfortunately, the endconf flag is not being honored by mod_conference
so the initiator hangs up and the outbound calls keep on ringing because
the number of participants is not less than 1. I would expect the
endconf flag to drop the entire conference when the extension that
created it released, as described by the wiki page.

As I am pulling down sources I’m hoping somebody with experience in
mod_conference can verify that the 'endconf' flag should or should not
work? Have you played with this setting before and what were your
results?

I am brand new with FreeSWITCH and need all the help I can get.

Thanks.

Bote