[Freeswitch-users] vBilling release announcement. Version 0.1.3

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 01:01:21 MSK 2012

Hello community,
I feel glad to announce the new release of *vBilling*, version 0.1.3. The
first open source billing platform for FreeSWITCH. This versions has some
major enhancements and supports many new features and bug fixes. Some of
the highlights are:

   - *Complete reseller support*
      - Manage your resellers upto 3 levels. Once created by admin, a
      reseller can add their sub resellers depending on their permissions
   - *Mass updates of rates*
      - Edit your rates in bulk using the mass rate update module
      - *Built-in Help system*
      - vBilling now comes with built-in help system. Every element on each
      form has their own description and a tooltip. Just hover the mouse on the
      desired element and you will get a tooltip explaining what it means.
      - *Language localization*
      - Translate vBilling in your own language. You don't have to edit the
      bulky HTML/PHP templates. Just edit one language file and you
have vBilling
      talk to you in your own language :)
   - *Customization of forms/output text*
      - Looking to customize messages on each screen? This can be done
      easily by editing one single file with your new messages.
      - *Carrier Management*
      - New and improved carrier management module
      - *Call detail records*
      - More enhanced CDR views
      - *New Module for Billing and Invoicing*
      - Enhanced module for billing and invoicing.

But this is not all what we have. Take a look at our website,
http://www.vbilling.org/ to explore some more serious features. Upgrading
an existing install can never be so easier. Just browse to
http://vbilling.org/get-started/ and download the install file, run it and
relax. We will take care of the rest. If you have not installed yet, please
do visit our website to get started with vBilling.

If you face any issues, or do you have any questions, feel free to visit
our forum @ http://forum.vbilling.org/ or send an email to
support at vbilling.org. Our dedicated staff works round the clock and will
try to help you as much as we can.

Thanks and regards,