[Freeswitch-users] endconf flag not working

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Mar 18 23:43:07 MSK 2012

Apologies. This is not a problem after all, at least it's not a problem
with FS. :- )

The font my browser or the FS wiki pages uses make parenthesis and braces
look very similar. I was using the +flags() with parens instead of +flags{}
with braces. That made all the difference in the world. Cancel red alert.

I just wish mod_conference spit out a LOT more debug-level messages so that
I could have figured it out two days ago. I'll see about that when I return.

Thanks.

Bote