[Freeswitch-users] ENUM

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Wed Mar 7 10:18:02 MSK 2012

Hi,

I am having users as registered 018100125.fs1.adsijiiojas.com. In dial
plan I am checking if numbers that is registered on FS is ported or not.
If it is ported that ${enum_auto_route} if not that do like this:
<anti-action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/${sip_redirect_contact_user_0}.fs_kabelvoip1%fs_kabelvoip1.fs1.adsijiiojas.com"/>

Enum:
<action application="bridge"
data="{origination_callee_id_name='${sip_req_user}'}${enum_auto_route}"/>

I am doing this beacuse I would like to have number that enum return in
my billing but the call should be made locally like for internal calls
without enum.

Is there any options to get that kind of behaviour (in cdr to have enum
number but call is made like for internal calls)?

Thanks!
Miha