[Freeswitch-users] switch_rtp.c - Auto Changing Port

MarhBere marhbere at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:52:20 MSD 2011

Hi, I have an issue with extension (eyebeam) behind nat.

Scenario: The call Incoming From ITSP  and is bridged with the a user
registered; The RTP arrive to FS from register user, but don't have the auto
adjust IP/Port. So only had silence in both points. IF the phone Hold the
call and Unhold the call. FS now yet change the RTP to correct private
IP/Port and call is now with bidirectional audio.

I red that is hapened in old release :
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/No-RTP-destination-auto-correction-tt3906730.html#none
But I running the last Head trunk. "FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-1bf97fa
2011-10-11 15-13-23 -0500)" SO: CentOs 5. 64x

This happens to me a long time and I can not solve it.

Someone know what is wrong?
PD: Sorry for my traduction.

Thanks,
Marcelo Bereterbide.