[Freeswitch-users] ASR & ACD Analysis & Monitoring

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:01:20 MSD 2011

Hi Naseer,
I am going to monitor the ASR and ACD from the Master.csv file of asterisk (/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv) & actually the basic requirement is that the script or tool should read the whole file and when ASR, ACD is low from the desired requirement, then we should get an email alert or any notification.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman