[Freeswitch-users] There is no voice in Two party call

sirvan paraste sirvan.paraste at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:18:51 MSD 2011

Hi

I am a student and I want work on freeswitch. I have read freeSwitch
documents (introduction, how to install, use default
confuguration,...).
for start of using freeswitch, I make three computer network together
with a hub, after that,I install freeswitch on one of them and X-Lite
on another computers, network checked with sharing file and ping
issue.
After registering of two X-lite phone with No. 1001,1002, they can call
each other but there is no voice !!! :(
 I am not able to find what's the problem. it is very important to me
please help me.
thank you.