[Freeswitch-users] Inband SPS/PPS missing because of private/public IP.

RuiQiang Huang hrqiang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:49:13 MSD 2011

Hi,

I tried to get video working between one Grandstream and Polycom IP phone
with H.264.
I'm planning to make freeswitch as SBC for my internal network.
However, both proxy media a d pass-thru media are getting one way video.
That is Polycom VVX can see Grandstream, not the other way.
I sniffer and found out that Polycom is doing inband SPS/PPS, so the first
packet or so is for SPS/PPS, without this, the other-side cannot decode the
video.
But freeswitch media proxy doesn't forward packets to right public address
port until it receives packets from the other stream, which will trigger a
RTP auto adjustment.
I just wondering is there any config to fix this or I have to modify the
code? Thanks.