[Freeswitch-users] disabling ptime warning message

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:16:42 MSK 2011

OK. So did the following and now I do not get that warning anymore. Also
wanted to remove unnecessary codec offerings.

1. Commented out all <!-- Codec Interfaces --> in modules.conf.xml (this
reduced comparisons before final codec was being chosen)

2. Changed codec lines in vars.xml
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="global_codec_prefs=PCMU,PCMA"/>
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_codec_prefs=PCMU,PCMA"/>

3. Added these to sofia.conf.xml
<param name="inbound-codec-prefs" value="$${global_codec_prefs}"/>
<param name="outbound-codec-prefs" value="$${outbound_codec_prefs}"/>

Thank you.

Malay