[Freeswitch-users] mod_dingaling and google voice

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Tue Mar 1 00:54:00 MSK 2011

What FS build are you running?  I'd like to compare notes with you on
your config, as I'm experiencing the RTP port 0 issue with FreeSWITCH
Version 1.0.head (git-0d8e945 2011-02-16 08-57-43 -0600).  What about
inbound?  Do you have that set up?

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com