[Freeswitch-users] UK ISDN outgoing CLI (was Re: FreeTDM - Sangoma B700 - ISDN connection questions - UK)

John freeswitch at earthspike.net
Thu Jun 9 22:10:11 MSD 2011

[I've forked this thread as it really should have been 3 separate
threads to start with.]

Thanks,

I have tried every combination I can think of, except 10 digits which I
will give a go.  That makes sense as in the general case it would permit
non-geographical numbers to be presented.

The lines are provided as 2 x ISDN2e with a lead number covering all 4
channels.  The NTE8s are labelled 1-2 and 3-4, so not separate
individual lines, I thnk.

We currently have a Single Number DDI in addition, and hope to increase
that to 2 very soon; the 3 numbers between them will serve 3 separate
business units, so we want to be able to present the correct outbound
CLI from each business unit.  We also have a remote call forward from
another number to the lead number, but presenting that really would be
CLI spoofing, so I am not expecting that to be permissible. But I would
expect those that are directly allocated to the 2 lines/4 channels to be
allowed to be presented.

John