[Freeswitch-users] FIFO suddenly stopped working properly

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 3 23:53:29 MSD 2011

Also, check out this thread, particularly the comments from Anthony:
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-March/070588.html

If you had a really old version of FIFO and updated then you may have
crossed over from when caller ID was not the default to the current state
where it is the default.

-MC