[Freeswitch-users] Intercept taking too long

Frank Rosengart frank at rosengart.de
Tue Jul 26 18:07:08 MSD 2011

On 07/26/2011 02:09 PM, Alex Crow wrote:

> I have set up a system with 6 snom 370s and FS and I'm seeing a long
> delay (up to 3 seconds) when trying to do a pickup using the BLF.

We are using Snom 360 with 7.3.30, FS from git around mid of june. The
manual pickup with **<extension> is prompt, no delay.

Do you have the delay an manual pickup, too?

How does your uuid-to-pickup database lookup look like?

Frank

PS: I'm still stuck with the BLF thing: busy (LED on) works, but not
blinking (monitored ext is ringing) - there is no notify sent to the phones.