[Freeswitch-users] Intercept taking too long

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 16:09:40 MSD 2011

Hi,

I have set up a system with 6 snom 370s and FS and I'm seeing a long
delay (up to 3 seconds) when trying to do a pickup using the BLF.

FS receives the **<dest> as soon as the button is pressed but it seems
the delay is in tearing down the call to the original destination. This
is much longer than it took on an Elastix install with 6 Grandstream
GXP2000s.

Is there anything I can do to speed this up? It's causing some confusion
for our users as they are pressing the pickup button and then start
greeting the caller straight away, not realising it's going to take
another couple of seconds for them to arrive.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)